Hello! I was playing around with ingredients in the kitchen the other day and made those cute mini pizza pies. They turned out to be so delicious and easy to make. Can also be served as an appetizer or a side dish. Lets start!🍴
- Shortcrust pastry packet (can be found in any supermarket)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or butter spray
- Tomato paste
- Sliced olives
- Add any extra toppings you want!
- Spray the butter spray in the muffins pan
- Roll the pastry out until thin
- Cut out small circles using any round object (I used a cup)
- Place the circles in the tray and keep pressing with your fingers until you make a thin crust
- Place the tomato paste inside the circles then add mozzarella
- Add the olives then another layer of mozzarella to make it cheesier!
- Bake in the oven for 15-25 minutes until it’s lightly brown, and voila!
Add oregano and your favorite pizza toppings for a better taste (pepperoni, salami, turkey ham, chopped onions…etc.)